Reason to live in Ecopark Van Giang
(Update: 12/12/2015 3:00:19 PM)
Ecopark Van Giang is a premier real estate project in the southeast of central Hanoi which contains modern apartments, villas and shophouses with excellent utilities in big green environment for a perfect living space.
1. Green, civilized and vibrant living environment
Ecopark Van Giang owns nearly 16ha (21%) of greeneries and water surface with lakeside promenade almost 2 km long, connecting the entire community of residents in high-rise and low-rise buildings. Families living in Ecopark can stroll, go by bike, relax along windy lake,... or enjoying BBQ with friends in the garden every weekend.
Ecopark brings together unique products such as shophouses, commercial detached villas... built along the lake with design of facade area and ground floor meeting any forms of diverse businesses like cafes, restaurants, fashion shops and utilities for residents.
2. Comprehensive utilities
With aim to create a bustling commercial and entertainment area, investor have spent a large space for public facilities and services in Ecopark Van Giang such as shopping center (2ha); central fountain square (1.5ha), complex of sports and schools (6 ha), three club houses, Golf academy Els Performance Academy Ecopark (12ha) ...
Residents can also take advantage of existing amenities such as Eco Clinic; Doan Thi Diem Highschool (inter-level), system of parks and green space is planned wisely. In particular, international education complex initially schedules to go into operation from 2016 including Tokyo Vietnam Medical University and British University Vietnam.
The public utilities will also be committed to continuously expand to serve the needs of residents. Free Eco Bus system that connects Ecopark with densely populated areas in the inner city operates daily from 5:30 am to 23:00 pm. Modern and secure living environment in Ecopark with 8 rounded protection from the gate to each residential area.
3. Diverse and original housing types
To meet the needs of every customer, Ecopark Van Giang have various types of housing from detached and semi-detached villas, shophouses to modern high-rise apartments.
- Detached villas have an average size from 400m2-700m2 which is designed with thick greenery in the front to ensure privacy inside.
- Semi detached villas have an average area of 180m2-240m2 with low construction density and large space for gardens and greenery. Besides, in big road, commercial detached villas have large living spaces combined with business areas on 2nd floor, which are especially suitable for restaurants, bars, garden café
- Shophouses has typical area of 100m2, facade of 5m with sidewalk of 10m. At beautiful locations, there are deluxe townhouses with facades of 7.5m and total area of 150m2, and corner shophouses have areas of about 200m2-250m2.
- Apartments in Ecopark Van Giang are designed by Architectural Design Company Kume Sekkei (Japan), with modern and intelligent design. All apartments have direc natural light and air for energy saving. It provides nearly 1,500 apartments with standard apartments from 2-3 bedrooms (71m2 - 92m2) to luxury apartments as Skyvillas (150m2) and Penthouses (160 m2 and garden with area of 80 m2).
0942 294 555
- TAN LONG LAND
0942 294 555
- Order online
- Search for properties